PDA

View Full Version : “Central Intelligence” Poster (Photo), NXT Diva Name Change, Undertaker

Kemo
11-20-2015, 06:01 PM
C-O3QChtHVo

– As “The Undertaker week continues to roll on the WWE Network, WWE posted another video looking back, this time at The Undertaker’s theme song. Check out the above video as Jon Stewart, Sasha Banks, John Wall and other celebrities and WWE Superstars an d Divas talk about “The Dead Man’s” iconic theme song.

– NXT Diva Gionna Daddio is now going by the name Liv Morgan in NXT. Liv Morgan will face Emma on the December 2nd edition of NXT on the WWE Network.

– The Rock took to social media on Thursday to unveil the official promotional poster for his new movie with Kevin Hart called “Central Intelligence.” He wrote the following in addition to posting the photo of the poster.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: The only one of its kind Central Intelligence teaser poster! Me and Kevin Hart teamed up to make an iconic, global action comedy the world could enjoy. As y’all know saving the world takes a Big Johnson and my friend Kevin is exactly where he belongs… behind me and sh*tting himself. We’re both excited to bring y’all this movie! Summer may never be the same… #CentralIntelligence #BigJohnson #ScaredHart JUNE 17th

Me and kevinHart4real. Iconic action movie. He's behind me and scared shitless.. again. #BigJohnson @CentralIntel pic.twitter.com/59Yn8ESYuK

— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) November 19, 2015