PDA

View Full Version : Holly Holm Responds To Former WWE Star Claiming Her Fight With Rousey Was “Fixed"

Kemo
11-22-2015, 11:07 PM
New UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Holly Holm appeared as a guest on Larry King Now and during the interview, “The Preacher’s Daughter” responded to claims made by former WWE Superstar Taz that her fight with Ronda Rousey at UFC 193 was “fixed,” and that Rousey was “in on it.”

“No. No MMA fighting, especially with the UFC, is going to be ‘set up,'” said the undefeated UFC champion. “These fighters go in there, and there’s a reason Dana [White] gives out those performance bonuses.”

As we reported on Saturday, during her appearance on the show, Holm addressed the fact that Rousey refused to touch gloves with her in the Octagon before their fight in Melbourne, Australia and she revealed what she told Rousey during a private moment in the cage after their fight.

Smartmark
11-22-2015, 11:42 PM
I agree with Taz. Rousey fell way to easy. No other woman has been able to beat her. Not even been close. I find it weird

Kemo
11-23-2015, 03:51 AM
I agree with Taz. Rousey fell way to easy. No other woman has been able to beat her. Not even been close. I find it weird

Unfortunately, Ronda got her ass handed to her. It was a clean knock out, not a work. I watched the fight. I saw Holly take Ronda apart. As much as it pains me to say..

Smartmark
11-23-2015, 11:47 AM
^^ I also saw the match. And fixed matches do happen in MMA