PDA

View Full Version : Cesaro Injured, Shoulder Surgery Could Keep Him Out 4-6 Months

Kemo
11-23-2015, 01:28 AM
Cesaro is dealing with a shoulder injury that could keep him out of action until mid-2016. According to multiple reports, its a torn rotator cuff. Surgery would keep him out of action for 4-6 months.

Hearing that @WWECesaro is having shoulder issues that will likely require surgery soon. If true, we wish him our best. Quality person.

— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) November 22, 2015

The news couldn’t come at a worse time for WWE. Instead of continuing his hot streak, Cesaro will most likely be on the sidelines for several months along with Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Hideo Itami and a slew of others.

Slayer_X
11-23-2015, 01:57 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

A Blissful Ass
11-23-2015, 06:57 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
My thoughts Time to call up NXT Guys i reckon

Kemo
11-23-2015, 02:28 PM
My thoughts Time to call up NXT Guys i reckon

Other than Finn.....I don't know anyone else who is healthy and could draw.

the madscotsman
11-23-2015, 03:35 PM

You don't have to be a draw to be on top in WWE. Look at HHH.

A Blissful Ass
11-23-2015, 04:23 PM
Joe could draw as a monster heel Enzo n Cas bring storm up with a faction

Kemo
11-24-2015, 12:40 AM
Joe could draw as a monster heel Enzo n Cas bring storm up with a faction

I don't see Vince pushing Joe. He's not the cookie cutter wrestler that he likes, and I know Vince doesn't like factions, so that won't do it. If Sami Zayn was healthy, I could see that...

Kemo
11-24-2015, 12:41 AM
You don't have to be a draw to be on top in WWE. Look at HHH.

Triple H as a heel was over. People ate that shit up.

A Blissful Ass
11-25-2015, 01:37 AM
I don't see Vince pushing Joe. He's not the cookie cutter wrestler that he likes, and I know Vince doesn't like factions, so that won't do it. If Sami Zayn was healthy, I could see that...
You know what if the Revolution had a shot with Storm on the main roster i could see that TNA Idea working but better

Kemo
11-25-2015, 03:15 AM
You know what if the Revolution had a shot with Storm on the main roster i could see that TNA Idea working but better

The only problem with that is Storm looks like shit, and his in ring work is terrible. He got used to the way TNA did things, and he got lazy. Sooner or later he'll be back here in Tennessee blowing promoters again to get a spot.

At this point I have no idea what they're going to do. The product is boring and not going anywhere.

A Blissful Ass
11-25-2015, 06:17 AM
The only problem with that is Storm looks like shit, and his in ring work is terrible. He got used to the way TNA did things, and he got lazy. Sooner or later he'll be back here in Tennessee blowing promoters again to get a spot.

At this point I have no idea what they're going to do. The product is boring and not going anywhere.
Fair Point i think Finn and Sami will turn it around

Kemo
11-25-2015, 03:31 PM
Fair Point i think Finn and Sami will turn it around

Now, that I can get behind. Those kids have amazing talent.