PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Blogs About Sheamus Cashing In MITB At Survivor Series

Kemo
11-24-2015, 01:05 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his blog, which you can read in its entirety at JRsBarBQ.com. JR wrote extensively about last night’s Survivor Series pay-per-view, including Sheamus cashing in Money in the Bank to capture the WWE Championship and how Roman Reigns gets back on track after such a disappointing turn of events.

Here’s what he said about Sheamus becoming the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion:

“Not surprised that there has been a great deal of negative feedback on the WWE Survivor Series and I assumed as much no matter what WWE did with the WWE World Title at the end of the night. I always endorsed the new champion being an Authority person so I wanted a heel to win the title while looking strictly at the big picture. I got my wish and I’m fine with Sheamus being the champion, for now.”

He continued, noting that WWE has their work cut out for them if they want Sheamus to be taken seriously as the face of the company.

“Is Sheamus hot? Absolutely not. Will he work hard and represent the company in a professional manner? Absolutely. The key element is to get Sheamus hot and to do so it can’t be done with him being booked in a 50/50 manner, being a cowardly heel, and without him getting on a roll and winning big matches via hook or crook preferably be cheating and showing no remorse for his tactics or physical style.”