PDA

View Full Version : Road Dogg Says Fans Who’ve Given Up On WWE Will Be Back, Survivor Series Critics

Kemo
11-24-2015, 05:00 AM
WWE producer Brian “Road Dogg” James recently responded to fans on Twitter who were criticizing Sunday’s Survivor Series PPV. He also addressed the decreasing WWE TV ratings, saying fans who’ve given up on the product will return some day.

Here’s what he had to say:

@WWEReimagined ScottJamesWard TheVinceRusso Jefflane22 @WWE you don't have to take all of this into consideration, it's just fantasy 4 U

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) November 23, 2015

I'm a wrestling fan! If we're not your thing, check out something else. But.. You'll be back, I assure you, you'll be back! #OUDK

@qodeater I do, the highest rated show on our network! People consume tv differently so Neilson is archaic measuring device I feel!

Drewdetang maybe not Drew, I'm just suggesting they try different things. They'll be back! And so would I! I'm a fan! I love wrestling!

@BanksBossx so you want Roman to just win?

@BanksBossx ok, but it's not up to you. We, as human beings, hate when we don't get what WE want. We can't please everyone one at once.

@Adelgado925 @BucamanWWE I get it and he will have his time but in our time, not yours. Patience is a virtue, a virtue I don't have either!