PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler On His On-Air Chemistry With Lana, Taz’s Thanksgiving Podcast, More

Kemo
11-27-2015, 04:21 AM
– Dolph Ziggler recently spoke with The Herald Dispatch to promote the WWE live event at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in Huntington, West Virginia. During the interview, Ziggler spoke about being paired on television with Lana.

“It took us (Ziggler and Lana) time to develop chemistry. When we had that bond, it was OK,” Ziggler said. “I like to be in control, be the leader, do things myself. You know look out for myself. If Summer’s with Tyler, so be it.”

– ECW Original Taz has a Thanksgiving theme for the latest edition of “The Taz Show: Bodyslams & Beyond” podcast. The official description for the episode reads as follows:

Tazgiving Hump Day Promos!

It’s a Tazgiving Hump Day special! This week’s topic: why your Thanksgiving is going to be the best. In addition, a possible new faction arises to compete with the Tazmaniax!

– WWE posted the following tweet to promote a new WWE.com feature that looks at the history of WWE World Heavyweight Champions, including current champion Sheamus.

Journey through the history of @WWE World Heavyweight Champions, now including @WWESheamus! https://t.co/HeXjXkRqZ4 pic.twitter.com/Sw7Uk7bkkD

— WWE (@WWE) November 26, 2015