PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor Says He’s Still In No Hurry To Join WWE’s Main Roster

Kemo
11-29-2015, 07:35 PM
NXT Champion Finn Balor recently appeared on The Taz Show: Bodyslams & Beyond show, a live two-hour daily show (NOT a podcast) hosted by the multi-time world champion.

Balor spoke about his transition from the independent scene to WWE. Not only was it a big change joining the NXT roster and working a different style than he was used to, but also moving to the United States. After living in Ireland (which was “peaceful”) and Japan, calling Florida home has taken some getting used to for him.

He also commented on the possibility of being called up to the main roster. Echoing what he’s said in previous interviews, Balor indicated he’s in no rush to leave NXT and takes a lot of pride in building the NXT brand:

“A lot of people keep bringing up that question, this ‘when are you getting called up to the quote, unquote main roster?’, but I really believe that the stuff we’re doing down at NXT is going to go down in history as a period of time that has changed the sports entertainment business and I want to be here in NXT and be a part of what we’re doing right now because it really does feel like something special. And there’s this real kind of camaraderie among the boys, [and] really, like, team effort. And it’s something that I’m not in a hurry to step away from. I’m here for the long haul.”

Bálor continued, “a lot of people are kind of always focused on what’s coming next and trying to get onto the next thing, but I’m very much living in the moment here at NXT and I’m happy to be flying the flag as NXT Champion.”

Finn Balor defends his NXT title against Samoa Joe at NXT Takeover: London on Wednesday, December 16th.