PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hall Injured, Another Past ECW Star Returning In WWE?, More

Kemo
12-03-2015, 12:55 AM
– WWE.com is running a poll asking fans to vote on their favorite forgotten ECW stars. The options are Joel Gertner, Kronus, Roadkill, The Sinister Minister, Hack Myers, Cyrus, 911 and Chilly Willy. Leading the pack with 32 percent of the vote is The Sinister Minister, followed by 18 percent for Joel Gertner and 17 percent for Roadkill.

– Speaking of ECW, following Tommy Dreamer’s return on Monday’s RAW, there is talk of another past ECW star joining Dreamer and The Dudley Boyz in their scheduled battle against The Wyatt Family at the WWE TLC pay-per-view in Boston, Mass. on Sunday, December 13th.

– WWE Hall Of Famer Scott Hall took to social media on Wednesday to announce that he is pulling out of his scheduled bookings for this weekend after suffering an injury while working out in the gym this morning. Hall tweeted the following:

Injured myself in the gym this morning. Facing possible surgery. I won't be appearing this weekend. My apologies to all fans

— Scott Hall (@SCOTTHALLNWO) December 2, 2015