PDA

View Full Version : The Briscoes Are Back In ROH!

The Crippler
02-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Credit:ROH Newswire

February 10th: We will put one rumor to rest right now. Jay & Mark
Briscoe will not be returning tomorrow in Long Island. This is because Jay & Mark Briscoe have agreed to terms to return to ROH and the former Tag Team Champions will comeback to ROH on a regular basis starting on 2/25 at the Fourth Anniversary Show in Edison, NJ!!! We will have more news on the Briscoes and the Fourth Anniversary Show next week right here in the ROHwrestling.com Newswire. We will have the complete story
on where the Briscoes have been and why they are returning to ROH now on Monday. The Briscoes are ready to get serious about wrestling again and will make ROH their home!!!

Now I don't know if anyone cares but I am freakin excited to see the Briscoes back in ROH. They are IMO one of the best tag teams in the business.

yankeesman77
02-10-2006, 03:54 AM
now I know we arent talkin about the briscos from the 50's but with simon saying there the best they can go with anyone probably tag team in tna or wwe in my opinion.

W-OLF
02-10-2006, 02:01 PM
That is great news they are a quick and excellent team imo . I just which I could see more ROH.

Straight Edge
02-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Good news indeed, i've been waiting for Gabe to bring them back and now he's delivered, great job as always Gabe. Now, I can hardly wait until the 4th Anniversary Show DVD is released, because with The Briscoe's returning i'm definately going to order myself a copy

Austinfan4Life
02-10-2006, 05:16 PM
They will be a good addition in the Division again.. I would love to see Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. The Briscoes.