PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey Outed As The “Other Woman” Travis Browne Was Cheating With

Kemo
12-08-2015, 10:51 PM
As one would imagine, the Ronda Rousey news flow is on fire following the release of this month’s issue of ESPN The Magazine, which features her first in-depth interview following her loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193. However there is one nugget of juicy gossip that might have made it past the editor.

Included in the article is a section on Rousey’s relationship with UFC Heavyweight contender Travis “Hapa” Browne, with Rousey and Browne both commenting about some of the stories in the media about Browne’s alleged domestic abuse incident with his ex-wife.

According to Browne’s ex-wife, Jenna Renee Webb, her relationship with Browne remained in tact until June. In the ESPN The Magazine article, however, it mentions that Rousey and Browne began their relationship in April.

Back in October, Browne appeared on “The MMA Hour” with Ariel Helwani and confirmed the fact that he and Rousey were together, but claimed that they started their relationship over the summer.

“Dating is for children. Dating is for kids. Over the summer, through all the sh*t that I had to shuffle through, that I had to sift through, Ronda and I started talking throughout the summer and I’ll say now that we are together. She’s my woman and I’m her man. There’s no boyfriend, girlfriend stuff. There’s no dating. We’re together.”

The Rousey-Browne portion of the article focuses mainly on the domestic violence situation, as well as their current relationship itself, but it’s possible that the biggest non-fighting story to come out of the issue could be the fact that it could be said that ESPN publicly outed Rousey as the woman that Browne was having an affair on his wife with.

the madscotsman
12-09-2015, 05:33 PM
If this is true then both Browne and Rousey are scumbags.