PDA

View Full Version : Rousey On Rematch: “Either I Win And Keep Going, Or I Won’t And I’ll Be Done"

Kemo
12-08-2015, 11:29 PM
Another one of the many newsworthy items to come out of Ronda Rousey’s first post-UFC 193 interview in this month’s issue of ESPN The Magazine is what she plans to do if the rematch with Holly Holm doesn’t go her way this time. The “Rowdy” Ronda run might be closer to the end than fans might think.

Rousey, who is featured by herself on the cover of the special year-end “Ideas of the Year” issue of ESPN The Magazine, revealed her intentions to walk away from the sport if she can’t find a way to get her hand raised and the gold belt strapped back around her waist after her rematch with “The Preacher’s Daughter.”

“What else am I going to f*cking do?” Rousey said when asked what she would do if she lost to Holm again in their second fight.

The UFC mega-star continued, “I guess it’s all going to be determined by what happens in the rematch. Everything is going to be determined by that.”

“Either I’ll win and keep going, or I won’t and I’ll be done with everything,” the former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion concluded.

Slayer_X
12-09-2015, 08:31 AM
I hope she comes back focused . Books done .No movies . Just fight .

Kemo
12-09-2015, 05:07 PM
I hope she comes back focused . Books done .No movies . Just fight .

I agree. And UFC should have known better not to have her fight 3 times in one year. But, I can see her leaving the sport all together and making movies. That was her plan before the loss, but she intended to do it undefeated. This loss makes her hungry again, and a hungry Ronda is a dangerous thing.