PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Says He’s Working On A Compromise With WWE Regarding His Future

Kemo
12-13-2015, 01:30 AM
After revealing during a recent interview with The New Paper out of Singapore that his WWE career might be over, Daniel Bryan offered additional information in an interview with PassThePopcorn.MY regarding potential non-wrestling work that the company has offered him, including a job as a television announcer or NXT trainer.

On Saturday, The Straits Times out of Singapore published a new interview where Bryan talks more about the topic, noting that he and WWE are currently “working on a compromise” regarding his future. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On WWE’s recent viewership decline:

“You have to evolve with the way the sport is evolving. So if the fans are voicing more of their displeasure with certain things, then you need to take that into account to make it entertaining because you have to please your fan base. At the end of the day, when they’ve spent their money, they need to know they’ve gotten what they wanted.”

On his roller-coaster so far:

“I’ve worked harder than a lot of people but a lot of people who’ve worked harder than me haven’t had the success that I’ve had. At the end of the day, I’ll just boil it down to luck and being at the right place at the right time,”

On working on a compromise with WWE regarding his in-ring future:

“Because of my history with concussions, the WWE medical doctor wouldn’t clear me. We’re in the process of trying to figure out some compromise. They keep sending me to do more tests, brain MRIs, brain EGs and all my tests have come back great to the point where my brain is better than someone my age with no concussion.”