PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Too Good Looking For WWE Fans?

bad_meetz_evil
02-10-2006, 07:36 AM
02/09/2006 - Source: PWTorch.com

Triple H believes that John Cena lost the crowd's support due to Kurt Angle's failure to portray an effective heel.

One excuse WWE officials are using to explain his souring rapport with male WWE fans, however, is that the wrestler is simply too good looking. Those buying into this logic feel that male fans are threatened by the wrestler's looks.

WWE used the same excuse when fans turned on Shawn Michaels much earlier in his career.

Voodoo
02-10-2006, 08:50 AM
What? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Cena is not good looking at all!

Kellie
02-10-2006, 10:00 AM
I have never thought of John Cena as being good looking, I actually find his body quite gross BUT I have seen one pic where I think he is kinda cute

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/kelbliss/themarinepubb.jpg

This is from his upcoming movie called "The Marine" he doesnt look to bad there

LionDen
02-11-2006, 09:28 AM
lol kellie ... i guess it can be hard to see a pretty boy as a heel but if they do it right, it is possble.

shakie
02-11-2006, 09:33 AM
ok, the thing about him being too cute for male fans to like him is bullshit right off the spot. he dont look any much diffrent than the other guys in my opinion. but the excuse of someone being too pretty to be good is just f'n bullcrap.