PDA

View Full Version : Fedor: I Will Not Sign “Draconian & Oppressive” UFC Contract

Kemo
12-20-2015, 03:58 PM
nYJbvJcb0t4

Fedor Emelianenko recently discussed his negotiations with the UFC, which never resulted in any sort of deal. In an interview with Championat, he explains that he thinks UFC’s contracts are enslaving of their fighters.

“I’m not ready to fight under the contract conditions that was offered by the UFC on the terms that they decided,” Fedor said. “Contract was just draconian and oppressive. I’m not ready to sign such an enslaving contract. First of all, they should show respect for the fighters — the kind of respect I receive in Japan”

Emelianenko will face Jaideep Singh at the Rizin Fighting Federation’s New Year’s show in Saitama, Japan. The event will air on Spike TV in North America at 10 AM EST. on January 31st. The company is being promoted by former Pride President Nobuyuki Sakakibara.

Will
12-21-2015, 03:52 AM
Well that doesn't really matter now because the ufc didn't even show any interest in signing him. Even his boy Scott Coker passed.