PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Promises Surprise For Fans Prior To Next Monday’s WWE RAW

Kemo
12-26-2015, 04:12 AM
xayaaxzO9_0

While The Rock wasn’t able to accept his Slammy Award this past Monday on WWE RAW, he did give an online acceptance speech and promised a big surprise for next Monday prior to RAW.

The Rock wrote the following on his official Instagram page regarding winning the “This Is Awesome Moment of the Year” award for his WrestleMania appearance with UFC star Ronda Rousey, and his “surprise” planned for Monday.

“THANK YOU #WWEUniverse for this dope #SlammyAward! Rock & Ronda was a once only lifetime moment for the fans that required A LOT of people “behind the scenes” working hard to make this historic moment happen – thank you guys – you know who you are. I always say I’m a lucky dude to have the greatest fans in the world and this Monday before RAW, I’ll have a lil’ “holiday surprise” for y’all.”

The Rock hasn’t appeared on WWE television since WrestleMania, however he did turn up at a WWE live event in Boston this Summer, where he confronted Bo Dallas. It’s worth pointing out, however, that he noted that his surprise would be before this coming Monday night’s edition of WWE RAW.