PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Slice Says He Plans To Retire As Heavyweight Champion

Kemo
12-26-2015, 11:37 PM
ZOs6NTWtT58

In an interview to promote his upcoming fight in February against Dada 5000 for Bellator, Kimbo Slice identified his goal in the sport of MMA: To become a champion. Slice explained that he hopes to fight for the heavyweight title, and he would be happy to end his career that way.

“The ultimate goal would be to fight for a title. How else would I want to end my career?” Slice told MMAjunkie. “When I think about not fighting or retiring, I would want the last fight to be for me to fight for a title. I want to shoot for it. To end up with a title or just in the realm of that would be amazing in itself. It would be priceless.”

“When my mind is locked on something it’s locked on it. Everybody that knows me about me personally knows that about me,” Slice said. “I don’t (expletive) around. When my mind is set, it’s set. I don’t play games. I’m disciplined, and I have commitment. I put it all in. That’s what makes professionals, is knowing when to turn on and turn off.”

Kimbo Slice vs. Dada 5000 takes place at Bellator 149 on February 19th in Houston at the Toyota Center.