PDA

View Full Version : Video: John Cena Gets Awkward Kiss On The Lips During Mike O’Brien Comedy Interview

Kemo
12-30-2015, 07:15 PM
1kpDJPEMmDw

In the first new episode of 7 Minutes In Heaven dating back to May of 2013, Mike O’Brien interviewed WWE Superstar John Cena.

During the four minute comedy interview, which you can watch above, Cena spoke about WWE SmackDown moving to the USA Network, Big Show smelling like a “chicken processing plant,” his early days as a limo driver and more.

Cena was also asked about the most serious injury he has ever suffered, and in keeping with the sarcastic tone of the interview, he claimed his feelings was the worst thing to get hurt while in WWE.

“Every single time I go out there, my feelings hurt,” Cena said. “They sing along to my music, like ‘John Cena sucks.’ They’re like, ‘hey man, you need to quit’ and ‘hey man, you suck bro, we hate you bro.'”

The interview closes out with O’Brien giving Cena an awkward kiss on the lips, which Cena claimed would “probably get him in so much trouble with his gal.”