PDA

View Full Version : Apollo Crews Says NXT Isn’t A Stepping Stone – It’s The Place To Be

Kemo
12-30-2015, 07:15 PM
NXT star Apollo Crews recently spoke with the TheMirror.co.uk about NXT’s success and the brand’s evolving reputation as it relates to WWE.

As NXT continues to grow, talents like NXT Champion Finn Balor have stated publicly that they’re in no rush to join the main roster because NXT is the place to be. Crews echoes that sentiment:

“I wouldn’t say NXT is a stepping stone, by no means. I think everybody has certain things they want to accomplish here and of course the goal is main roster, but when you come here, you come here with things you want to accomplish here in NXT. You get here and things start happening. It’s definitely not a stepping stone by no means.

I think for me personally if you’re a wrestler, NXT is where you want to be. From being down at the Performance Center, starting getting on the road more often, traveling to Texas, Brooklyn, Louisville, Sacramento and now the UK, it’s just growing and expanding, and more and more people want to be a part of this and more people are getting onboard. The WWE Network is a major outlet for NXT and when you come to a place like this and see the support we’re getting, it just shows how big NXT really is.”