PDA

View Full Version : Cameron On Going Back To NXT, Says She “Didn’t Like Where She Was” In WWE

Kemo
01-06-2016, 12:19 AM
yPqA2K2skWU

WWE Diva and former Total Divas regular Cameron recently spoke with The Edmonton Sun about going back down to NXT and some changes she has made to her training routine. Below are some of the highlights.

On her decision to request to be sent to NXT:

“There’s still a lot of things that I would like to accomplish there (in WWE). I didn’t like where I was at the time. I wasn’t happy. I wanted to have a storyline. I wanted to get better and … sometimes you have to take a few steps backwards in order to move a few steps forward. So that’s what I decided to do. I’m doing that in hopes of coming back bigger and stronger than ever.”

On her training routine in NXT:

“There’s a trainer that they have (at NXT) and he has his own style of how he trains. His routine is completely different than what I’m used to doing. Then obviously being in the ring and having a three-hour practice, that’s like a workout in itself. With her, it’s circuit training. So it’s not as heavy but it’s non-stop.”

“I stopped running a little bit because my knees are not the best. And plus, I don’t want to burn my muscles. For instance, I woke up at 5:30 this morning and went to see my trainer because I knew that would be the only time I would have today to get it done. I’m like, ‘If I don’t wake up by 5:30 and get to the gym by 6:45, then I’m not going to be able to do it at all today.’ So it’s about being disciplined and dedicated. It’s definitely not easy. I mean anyone can pretty much do it, but what are you willing to do for it? Are you willing to wake up at 5 in the morning or are you willing to do it after you’ve had a long day at work? Everyone has their things in life that they push for. What are the things you want to accomplish? It’s not going to happen overnight, but it’s about being consistent and getting better each day.”