PDA

View Full Version : WWE Considering Splitting Up The Dudley Boyz And Bringing Back Bully Ray

Kemo
01-08-2016, 03:06 AM
While nothing is set in stone, there has been talk within WWE creative lately regarding the possibility of splitting up The Dudley Boyz and having Bubba Ray Dudley perform as a singles character more along the lines of the Bully Ray heel persona he portrayed in TNA.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that while the concept has been pitched and discussed at meetings in recent weeks, it doesn’t necessarily guarantee that it’s in the works because often times interesting ideas will come up and never actually come to fruition for one reason or another.

Big Evil
01-08-2016, 07:26 AM
That would be so awesome, Bully Ray has proven to be a great heel character and they would be wise to capitalize on it.

the madscotsman
01-08-2016, 01:02 PM
That would be so awesome, Bully Ray has proven to be a great heel character and they would be wise to capitalize on it.

The original D-Von character was like Samuel L Jackson's character in pulp fiction: A type of bad ass preacher, that's where the tree rulht fo see Dudley come from. I'd like to see D-Von do that again. I also don't think that you need to split them up. I think they should just decide to go after singles titles. This would allow for them to also team up when needed.

This kind of cements my idea that Vince hates tag teams. He's split the greatest tag team of all time up before and is thinking of doing it again.

Kemo
01-08-2016, 04:12 PM
This kind of cements my idea that Vince hates tag teams. He's split the greatest tag team of all time up before and is thinking of doing it again.

It's truth. He has said before, and others as well that he does not like tag-teams and has never been a fan of them. It's been like that for years.

If they split them up, at least they won't have to keeping jobbing to the fucking New Day.