PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Denies Needing Neck Surgery, Shoulder Recovering Ahead Of Schedule

Kemo
01-09-2016, 06:42 PM
WWE superstar Randy Orton posted a message to social media on Friday addressing his health, specifically reports that he would be having surgery on his shoulder and neck.

Orton’s shoulder had been bothering him for several months last year and it was dislocated back in October. He underwent an MRI and it was determined surgery was required. During his time away from WWE TV, he got married in Las Vegas to his fiancée Kim.

After a month went by without any confirmation that Orton had gone under the knife to repair his shoulder, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that Orton might also need neck surgery. The Viper denies needing neck surgery and says he’s recovering ahead of schedule.

“I see many of you think I need neck surgery. I heard weeks ago that Meltzer stated it as a fact. I don’t keep up with gossip, so I didn’t think anything of it. As far as my shoulder, I was cut on 12/8. Things are ahead of schedule and I’m pumped to get back to work. As far as my neck, and I’m only debunking this ‘fact’ for the sincerely concerned fans, I DONT need neck surgery. Remember, unless you hear about it on WWE.com, you really should take everything you read online concerning pro wrestling with a grain of salt.”

At the time of his shoulder surgery, WWE.com reported that he would be out of action for 4-6 months. Surgery on December 8th indicates that he still might not be ready to return by WrestleMania 32.