PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens Interview: Facing The Undertaker At WrestleMania, NJPW Stars To WWE

Kemo
01-11-2016, 01:35 AM
Kevin Owens recently spoke with Title Match Wrestling to hype WWE’s upcoming Royal Rumble pay-per-view on January 24th. The former Intercontinental champion addressed a wide range of topics including WrestleMania 32, potential matches with Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker, NJPW stars invading WWE and more. Here are some highlights of what he said about:

Facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania: “WrestleMania is synonymous with the Undertaker, regardless of what’s happened with the streak, I still think it’s Undertaker’s show. I’d like to throw my name in the hat and see if he’s still the phenom that he claims to be.”

NJPW Stars To WWE: If any of those guys do get here, Nakamura is probably the one I’m most excited about. I’ve wrestled him once before, before I got signed to WWE and it was a pretty awesome experience. I think he would bring something completely different to WWE. As far as the other guys are concerned, they’re all talented guys, but ultimately, I’m better, so it doesn’t matter if they come or not.

Here’s the full interview:

1Y04nBir8d4