PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Presents At Golden Globes, John Cena Thanks Roman Reigns For Filling In

Kemo
01-11-2016, 04:25 PM
– WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns replaced the injured John Cena on the WWE tour of India, which kicks off this coming weekend. Cena took to social media to thank the champ for filling in for him on short notice, and to apologize to the fans for the fact that he won’t be there as advertised. Cena tweeted the following:

I want to apologize to the @WWEUniverse in #India for my absence. I want to thank @WWERomanReigns for stepping up like the champ he is! #HLR

— John Cena (@JohnCena) January 10, 2016

– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson appeared as a presenter at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday evening. The Rock presented the award for “Best Supporting Television Actress” alongside Jennifer Lopez. The award was won by Maura Tierney for her work on “The Affair.” Below is a photo of The Rock and J-Lo presenting the award last night.

The Rock and and Jennifer Lopez are a dream pairing. Hi mom and dad! #GoldenGlobes pic.twitter.com/pRAlUggcJp

— Racked (@Racked) January 11, 2016