PDA

View Full Version : Rusev Wearing A Pad On “Uninjured” Knee During WWE India Tour

Kemo
01-17-2016, 12:30 AM
As we noted earlier in the week, it was reported by Dave Meltzer that Rusev had tweaked his knee at the Bossier City house show a week ago. Rusev then proceeded to head to Twitter and deny that he had injured his knee in any way:

It's stupid American propaganda. I'm not injured. Just because I didn't go beat up Brock It doesn't mean I'm injured. I go to India now.

— Rusev (@RusevBUL) January 12, 2016

But I I understand you Americans miss me crushing your favorite @wwe superstars. Because you are hypocrites. Injured HA! I'm never injured

— Rusev (@RusevBUL) January 12, 2016

Yes, the tweet was in character, but it still continued the recent pattern of WWE performers making a point to try to debunk reports that they were injured. Well, this photo popped up from the ongoing WWE tour of India courtesy of popular wrestling Twitter account Death to All Marks:

Rusev denied he had a minor knee injury. Guess he's wearing a pad for fun. pic.twitter.com/3k80N9IGou

— DTAM (@DeathToAllMarks) January 15, 2016

Remember: Meltzer said it was a minor injury in the first place and that Rusev should be back before the Royal Rumble. There he is, back before the Royal Rumble and working with a pad/support sleeve on his knee. Clearly, there is nothing wrong with his knee that would lead to him wearing this on only one of his knees…at least according to Rusev.