PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Goes Solo, Stephanie Bumped From Good Morning America

Kemo
02-01-2016, 05:30 PM
– Sasha Banks has broken away from her former Team B.A.D. partners Naomi and Tamina. The split occurred at last week’s SmackDown tapings, but we’ve heard from a few readers that the segment did not air on Thursday’s show.

It’s worth noting that the WWE.com RAW preview for tonight (2/1) references Team B.A.D, but makes no mention of their phantom appearance on SmackDown.

“How will Sasha Banks prove that she deserves to be next in line for Charlotte’s prize on Raw? Additionally, with Team B.A.D. nowhere in sight since The Boss’ return, what do Naomi and Tamina think of their Team B.A.D. ally’s recent actions?”

Team B.A.D broke up, but #WWE didn't air it on Smackdown. That would've been nice to see. pic.twitter.com/nrwD2HK0LK

— Jonathan Fisher (@JonFisherIQ) February 1, 2016

– Stephanie McMahon’s ‘Girl Power’ segment scheduled for this morning’s Good Morning America got bumped due to time constraints.

Just heard my segment was moved to another day. I'm sorry everyone. I'll keep you posted when I hear new timing. @GMA @WWE

— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) February 1, 2016

She had tweeted on Sunday night:

I thoroughly enjoyed my #GirlPower interview with the accomplished @ARobach for @GMA! Tune in tomorrow AM 8AM ET! pic.twitter.com/nWIOqo5uQj

— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) January 31, 2016