PDA

View Full Version : Road Dogg Says Wins & Losses Don’t Matter In WWE

Kemo
02-08-2016, 08:56 PM
WWE producer “Road Dogg” Brian James responded to several fans on Twitter who were venting their frustration with various aspects of the WWE product. The former WWE tag team champion struck a nerve stating that wins and losses simply do not matter in WWE and it’s really all about character development. Here are some of his remarks – comment and tell us if you agree with Road Dogg’s controversial stance.

@philgreensauce wins and losses don't count, it's about character and he's a winner!

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) February 4, 2016

@philgreensauce of course I mean that, it's not real competition so how can they count? You and I just see it differently I guess. All good

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) February 4, 2016

@BigTrosMan @philgreensauce he's the one who taught me. I didn't win a lot of matches but I came out and said #OUDK and they bought merch!

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) February 6, 2016

SeanRossSapp @philgreensauce we're talking about apples and oranges though, 2 completely different things. 1's real and 1's character based

@MrWillieJones @adecorativedrop @philgreensauce because you like being entertained I guess, that's why I watch tv shows. Agree to disagree

@JStevenson15 don't be worried James, last year was the most profitable year on record so I feel like it's all gonna be ok.