PDA

View Full Version : Jericho Schools A Fan, Another WWE HOF Ring For Sale & More

Kemo
02-15-2016, 04:30 AM
– On Friday’s SmackDown, Chris Jericho defeated AJ Styles in a hard fought match, evening their series to 1 win a piece. A fan asked Jericho on Twitter why he had to ‘bury’ AJ Styles, since Styles is new on the scene and Jericho is a legend that apparently ‘doesn’t need the win’ as much. Jericho set him straight:

Haha so if I win I’m burying young talent & if I lose I’m a jobber? Get a life. https://t.co/gOuUHxFpth

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) February 12, 2016

– The February 24th episode of “Pawn Stars” on the History Channel will feature a WWE Hall of Fame ring being put up for sale. No word on who’s ring it was, but several WWE Hall of Famers have sold their rings over the years, including Superstar Billy Graham, Jimmy Hart, Abdullah the Butcher and of course, Sunny.

– The Miz will be featured on the February 24th episode of “Supernatural” on the CW Network. The episode synopsis reads: “Dean and Sam decide to take a break and attend the funeral of a wrestler they were fans of as kids. When another wrestler turns up dead, the brothers quickly decide to work.”

– Bubba Ray Dudley tweeted the following about the lasting legacy of ECW:

Loud ECW chant in #WWEFresno tonight. They dont chant WCW or NWA or AWA. Amazing how much of an impact that co. had on our industry.

— Bubba Ray Dudley (@BubbaRayDudley) February 14, 2016

– WWE Divas reveal their perfect Valentine’s Day dates:

T9KXaMqILEI