PDA

View Full Version : James Storm Reveals His Dream WWE Opponent, Plans To Have WrestleMania Moment

Kemo
02-16-2016, 02:14 AM
TNA star James Storm recently revealed that he would like to one day have his own WWE WrestleMania moment. On episode 103 of Jim Ross’ Ross Report podcast, Storm said he wants to show what he can do on the “grandest stage of them all” – WrestleMania.

“I wouldn’t really say [having a WWE run] is a bucket list goal, but no matter what any wrestler says, when you get into the [professional wrestling] business and start training and stuff, the ultimate goal is to make it to WWE and to have that WrestleMania moment,” he said.

“A lot of guys will say, ‘no, I just want to make money for my family’ and stuff, and that’s great, but in the back of your mind, you want to have that run and that’s me too. I’d still like to have a good WWE run to show what I can do, as they say, on the grandest stage of them all.”

When asked who his dream opponent in WWE would be, Storm said Triple H, because he knows how to be a classic heel. Triple H isn’t out there to get cheers – he wants to make people hate him, which helps the babyface he’s working against.