PDA

View Full Version : Injured Diva Back Training At The Performance Center, Former Diva At SmackDown

Kemo
02-17-2016, 09:57 PM
– After Tuesday night’s SmackDown tapings, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns hit the Dudley Boyz with their finishers to end the show. Former WWE Diva Maryse was backstage for the show:

Just a little girl power in #WWEOntario tonight… ??? maryse0uellet @RealEdenWWE pic.twitter.com/orN0n8EGDc

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) February 17, 2016

– In light of the news that Wade Barrett is leaving WWE when his contract expires in June, Ryback is jokingly calling dibs on some of Barrett’s moves:

I call dibs on Wastleland and spinning Mule Kick! #FeedMeMoreMoves

— The Big Guy (@Ryback22) February 16, 2016

– NXT Diva Dana Brooke is back training at the WWE Performance Center. She’s been out of action since October with a shoulder injury.

"This day has been long long awaited! Many lessons have been learned through the months I have been out! #patience is a #virtue !! You never know what you have until it is gone.. & now that I am back its #playtimeisover ! Truly have tears in my eyes looking at that sign- I did it! And I thank the one & only, the man upstairs #god ! Truly the best feeling 2 be able to bring sweat, tears, ambition back! #Repost @wwenxt with @repostapp. ??? Ashasebera_danabrooke begins her training session today at the #WWE Performance Center! #WWENXT tapout simsolutions #godisgood #dedication #determination #motivation #dontcallitacomeback #breakmytoys #totaldiva #dreamsdocometrue #fitfam #wwe #WWEDiva"