PDA

View Full Version : Apollo Crews: “I Look At NXT & I See I’m A Part of History”

Kemo
02-20-2016, 05:48 AM
To promote tonight’s NXT live event in Asbury Park, New Jersey, Apollo Crews spoke to Bill Bodkin of NJ Advanced Media for an article that went up yesterday. You should read the whole article, which also includes some thoughts on how he developed his style among other quotes, but here are some of the highlights:

On the rise of NXT:

I look back at the Attitude Era, which was historical for me, but I look at NXT and I see I’m a part of history. I can look back and tell my kids, and my grandkids that I was a part of NXT when it was growing.

Swearing during his NXT Takeover entrance:

People still make fun of me about it. I had rehearsed my entrance backstage, but I remember coming out and the first thing I did was cuss.

How stacked is the NXT roster?

The roster from top to bottom is talented. We want to challenge and outdo each other in a friendly and competitive way [every show]. [The audience] is going to have so much fun, and they’re going to want more. The environment is going to be through the roof.

You can read the entire article here. (http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/02/wwe_nxts_apollo_crews_on_nxt_in_asbury_making_hist .html)