PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Club Member Confirms He’s Going To WWE, Early WrestleMania 32 Betting Odds

Kemo
02-21-2016, 06:22 AM
– Online betting site 5 Dimes has published the opening betting odds for WrestleMania 32. Currently, the only match they are taking bets on is the main event. Roman Reigns is currently the favorite to leave WrestleMania 32 as WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Reigns is a -350 favrote, while “anybody but Roman Reigns” has odds of +250.

– Japanese wrestling blogger @Enuhito reports that former Bullet Club member Karl Anderson officially announced he is headed to WWE. Anderson was quoted saying (translated),

“NJPW fans are the best in the world. I want to come back someday to get IWGP heavy weight championship. I have to go to find really who I am and to be a big star”.

Anderson and Doc Gallows wrestled their final match for NJPW on Saturday at the New Japan vs. Ring of Honor “Honor Rising” show from the Tokyo Dome. They will be heading to WWE/NXT in the coming months. Anderson is the best friend of NXT Champion Finn Balor.

So long Good Brothers :'( #BulletClub4LIFE! #2SWEET! MachineGunKA @ImpactDOC @NJPW1972 pic.twitter.com/dyURfqDm4Z

— ChrisManley2016 (@ChrisManley2013) February 20, 2016