PDA

View Full Version : Plans For WrestleMania Divas Title Match, Batista Blasts Manny Pacquaio

Kemo
02-22-2016, 06:07 PM
– The current plan for the Divas Championship match at WrestleMania 32 is for Charlotte to defend the title in a triple threat match. Charlotte is expected to face Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks, according to Dave Meltzer. The finish of the Divas tag match at Fastlane with Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch simultaneously submitting Tamina and Naomi was done to set them both up as challengers to the Divas title.

– TMZ caught up with former WWE Superstar Batista over the weekend and asked him about boxer Manny Pacquaio’s recent comments about gay people. For those who haven’t heard, Pacquaio stated that gay people are “worse than animals.” He would later apologize for that statement. Batista told TMZ,

“My opinion on that is he’s a f***ing idiot .. My mom happens to be a lesbian so I don’t f***ing take that sh*t. I don’t think it’s funny. Put it like this, if anyone called my mother an animal, I’d stick my foot in his ass.”

QN6tyHbhcSA