PDA

View Full Version : Heyman Calls Lesnar “Once In A Lifetime Athlete,” Confirms RAW Appearance Tonight

Kemo
02-22-2016, 08:51 PM
Brock Lesnar’s manager Paul Heyman went on a lengthy Twitter rant in support of his client on Monday. Heyman explained that even after working with great talent for many years, he’s still “in awe” of what Lesnar does in WWE. Heyman also confirmed that he would be bringing the former UFC & WWE Heavyweight Champion with him to RAW in Detroit tonight.

Here’s Heyman’s rant in it’s entirety:

There's no one like BrockLesnar. No one. He's not only a once n a lifetime (once EVER) athlete, he's equally an unique as a performer.

— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) February 22, 2016

I have had the honor and the pleasure and the privilege of working, both behind the scenes and on cameras w/ a who's who in this industry.

Look at the names I've been fortunate to be paired with over the years Look at the talent I've been blessed to write for, direct, produce.

. BrockLesnar is a game changer. He brings a BIG MATCH feel. He carries an aura. And his talent (and ability to demonstrate that talent) ..

… is unparalleled.

I have the easiest job in the world. I get to hype someone that I genuinely, legitimately believe in.

I'm in awe of what BrockLesnar does in that ring. All these years in the industry, and I can still say when Brock is in the ring, I'm a fan

That's my rant for the day. See you tonight on @WWE #RAW. And oh yeah, I'm not coming alone. I'm bringing …. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK LESNAR!!!