View Full Version : Joe Rogan: Bellator Is Losing Credibility With Fights Like Kimbo vs. Dada 5000

Kemo
02-23-2016, 08:58 PM
Longtime UFC commentator Joe Rogan feels that Bellator MMA needs a serious change in direction. On the Fight Companion podcast, Rogan gave his thoughts on last weekend’s highly-criticized bout between Kimbo Slice and Dada 5000 in Houston, TX.

“I think, eventually, they’ve got to let all that go,” Rogan said. “They can’t keep doing those. They should stop. This is the last one. If they keep doing it they’re going to lose credibility. There’s a lot of things they need to do.”

“I don’t think [Bellator] thought that was going to be as bad as it was,” Rogan said of the bout. “I don’t think anybody would have anticipated those guys would have gassed like that. That was the worst gassing in the history of gassing. Dada just didn’t have enough gas. I kind of get that he wants to fight legitimately and he’s got to take that paycheck, but I just wish he had a real strength and conditioning coach or trainer. But we’re here talking about him. He got that. He made some money.”

Rogan previously commented on Twitter that the co-main event bout of Bellator 149 might be the “worst fight” he’s ever seen.

This might be the worst fight I've ever seen

— Joe Rogan (@joerogan) February 20, 2016