PDA

View Full Version : Austin Still Doesn’t Know His WM 32 Role, Says Reigns Isn’t Ready To Be A Top Star

Kemo
02-24-2016, 07:38 PM
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin still has yet to be informed of his role at WrestleMania 32. The WWE Hall of Famer recently appeared on Ring Rust Radio, where he discussed the upcoming event.

“As far as my role [at WrestleMania], I don’t know yet. I haven’t talked to anybody about it,” Austin told Ring Rust Radio. “I expect to be in Dallas, Texas, and I expect to do something, I just don’t know what it is.”

When asked if Roman Reigns is ready to be a “top star” yet, Austin said he feels Reigns isn’t quite on that level yet. He explained his opinion by comparing Reigns to former WrestleMania headliners The Rock and himself.

When you’re the main event of the card and all those people come, that’s a gigantic reason to come when you want to see Stone Cold and The Rock,” Austin explained, “and you know it’s good to be a special moment. Roman Reigns isn’t quite there yet, but he will be one of these days, so he does have a great opportunity if he ends up taking on Triple H or whoever they put in the ring with him. They got work to do.”

WrestleMania 32 takes place on April 3, 2016, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Roman Reigns will face Triple H in the main event for the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

You can listen to the full Ring Rust interview with Stone Cold below:

Z_Iez32CgSI