PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Reflects On Tyson Kidd’s Career, Lucha Libre On “Fuller House”

Kemo
02-26-2016, 04:38 PM
– Many of our readers who grew up in the 80’s and 90’s already know that Fuller House, a reboot of the popular sitcom Full House, premiers on Netflix this weekend. One of the episodes focuses on DJ Tanner’s son Jackson attending a wrestling show promoted by Lucha Kaboom, a fictional California-based lucha libre promotion. A synopsis for the episode reads,

In the sixth episode of the season, Stephanie earns some auntie points by scoring tickets to Lucha Kaboom. What’s Lucha Kaboom, you ask? Well, according to D.J.’s eldest son Jackson, it’s a Mexican wrestling match that has, “crazy outfits, crazy stunts, and crazy chickens.”

– Natalya posted the following photo on Instagram earlier this week looking back on her time on the road with husband Tyson Kidd. Tyson had major neck surgery last year and from all accounts, he was lucky to survive the injury.

So much of what I love about wrestling was that I got to share it all with TJ… EVERY SINGLE DREAM. I tried to never take it for granted… Because I knew the whole time how lucky we were to be able to travel the world and just be together. It was the best! It's tough without him helping me the way that he had before. I was truly spoiled. AND I'll never forget those days…they'll always remind me of the amazing times we had together on the road and in wrestling. Not everyone can say they've gotten the chance to live their wildest dreams, especially with the most important person in the world to them. (This was an old picture of us from a few years ago in a hotel somewhere in America?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCKCiP8y1Hd/