PDA

View Full Version : AJ Stlyes Talks About Temptations On The Road, His Faith & More

Kemo
02-28-2016, 05:11 PM
AJ Styles recently spoke with Rapzilla.com about his faith and being a huge fan of Christian hip-hop.

Styles said he’s been a devout Christian since high school when he went to see a play about two teens who were killed in a car wreck. One of them went to heaven and one of them went to hell. After the play, the audience was asked to close their eyes and raise their hands if they wanted to give their lives to Jesus.

“I knew I didn’t want to go to Hell,” Styles said. “We all had our eyes closed and I was amongst friends. And I thought everybody would raise their hands, and they didn’t. I was the only one. That night I accepted Jesus, and my life started changing.”

Even as a religious man, he is still tempted by certain ‘sins’ that are available to a famous wrestler traveling the word. However, his love for his family and God keep him on the right path.

“There are some things that are maybe a little bit harder because there are attractive women around but you can’t forget who you are and what you have. I love my wife, I love my kids and at the end of the day is it really worth it to live with that guilt?”