PDA

View Full Version : Interview - Whats the worst injury you suffered in the ring?

bad_meetz_evil
02-10-2006, 02:45 PM
What's the worst injury you've suffered in the ring?

- A broken finger, that's it. I landed the wrong way on a dropkick. - Spanky

- Blowing out my ACL and tearing my meniscus. It happened down in the Heartland Wrestling Association (HWA) when I was wrestling Bill DeMott. It happened at the beginning of the match, and I could'nt straighten my leg out. It was just locked in a bent position. I had to finish the match on one leg. - Charlie Hass

- A torn biceps, which was last spring. I was out for four months. I was wrestling a Velocity match. The bell rang, and I went to give an arm drag, and it popped immediately. We were literally five seconds into the match. - Chavo Guerrero

- It was 1993. I was in Monticello wrestling an independent guy. He slammed me down and went for a 450 splash. Unfortunately, He did about 128. He landed on my face, broke my jaw and knocked all my teeth out. They redid my whole face. I was out for about a year. The bone was in little pieces. - Nunzio

- I ripped up my ankle and knee pretty bad when I was first starting out. I got wedged in between the ropes and whipped back, and my left ankle and knee just seperated. The ankle got the worst of it. It's still like two times the size of my right ankle. I never went to the hospital. I just worked around it. - John Cena

- That's the stupidest F***in' question I've ever heard. - Hardcore Holly

- A broken rib. I got squished by the Big Show. I wrestled for about 8 months with it. - Brock Lesner

- two years ago in December, I smashed my left ankle on the steel post when I dropped from the top rope to the outside on Rey Mysterio. - Tajiri

My right rotator cuff. I went down for a DDT with undertaker. As I was trying to break the fall, my weight and his weight came down and tore my arm. - Rikishi

I think it was classified as a second-degree neck sprain. It happened at a flea market show, so I did'nt have any insurance. I did a springboard in the center of the ring and did a complete header. I had to use a chiropractor at the flea market. I was in a neck brace for about two months. - Paul London

A herniated disc in my neck. Several different things contributed to it. It wasn't just one move. Crazy f***in' bumps for a crazy f***in' guy. - Rhyno

When I tore my pec muscle. I was wrestling Dean Malenko on a WCW PPV, went to the top rope, went for a cross body on the outside, and he ducked. As he ducked, my arm caught the top of his head, and I just ripped it. - Eddie Guerrero

Slash
02-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Gotta love Hardcore Holly's answer!

yankeesman77
02-10-2006, 05:02 PM
lol yeah that was a funny answer but dam some of the injuries on here get me scheuimeish just thinkin bout it.