PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Ray Dudley Speaks On His Show-Stealing WrestleMania Moments & His Dream Partner

Kemo
03-02-2016, 10:43 PM
Bubba Ray Dudley says he isn’t sure what his plans for WrestleMania 32 are, but does think WWE will reach their goal of packing 93,000 people in the AT&T Stadium for the event. He recently spoke with Sky Sports about this year’s WrestleMania, and some of his previous WrestleMania moments.

“WrestleMania is the Super Bowl and the World Series of the WWE so we’re all excited at this time of year, especially since we’re heading to Dallas, Texas, for the biggest WrestleMania of all time,” Bubba said. “For me, as a kid who grew up watching all the WrestleManias, I remember WrestleMania III in front of 93,000 people. Now this year will break that record.”

“I’ve been part of two matches that have stolen the show at two WrestleManias. WrestleMania in 2000 in Anaheim, California, was the first ever Triangle Ladder match between the Dudleyz, the Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian. Many say it was the greatest match of the night. The other was TLC II in Houston, Texas, at WrestleMania 17 which is known to be the best one ever. I’ve been told many times that TLC II stole the show.”

Bubba was asked a hypothetical question: If D-Von took the night off, who would his dream tag team partner be? Bubba said he would pick one of the all-time greats to have his back.

"Road Warrior Animal,” he answered. “The Road Warriors are one of the greatest tag-teams ever and since Animal is still around, I would love to team with him one night.”

WrestleMania 32 takes place on April 3, 2016, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.