PDA

View Full Version : Sami Zayn Scheduled To Compete At WrestleMania 32

Kemo
03-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Sami Zayn is finally getting called up to the main roster. The former NXT Champion is scheduled to face WWE Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens at WrestleMania 32, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Zayn will first be appearing at WWE Roadblock, which airs live on the WWE Network next weekend from Toronto. It seems that Zayn will be there to resume his rivalry with Owens.

From there, Sami Zayn will face the debuting Shinsuke Nakamura at NXT Takeover: Dallas.

After WrestleMania, Zayn is booked for WWE’s annual European tour.

Smartmark
03-03-2016, 05:50 PM
The rivalry continues in WWE.....

Oh... sorry, I was thinking about Kevin Steen and El Generico. Wonder what I was thinking...

:shifty:

Kemo
03-03-2016, 06:30 PM
The rivalry continues in WWE.....

Oh... sorry, I was thinking about Kevin Steen and El Generico. Wonder what I was thinking...

:shifty:

Um. They did it in NXT..........

Qtl1I862jRQ

Smartmark
03-03-2016, 06:31 PM
^^ I know. I was joking about the fact that their names are not Steen and Generico any more.

Real wrestling fans have seen them wrestle a tons of matches already...

Kemo
03-03-2016, 06:33 PM
^^ I know. I was joking about the fact that their names are not Steen and Generico any more.

Real wrestling fans have seen them wrestle a tons of matches already...

Okay. Just making sure. These dudes are close friends outside of the business, so it's good to see them working each other again. I think it's just going to be a temporary thing.

Smartmark
03-03-2016, 06:36 PM
^^ I know. And all bashing aside. They facing each other at WM, might just be The Match Of The Night