PDA

View Full Version : Candace Cameron Bure Talks To WWE About The Wrestling Episode Of “Fuller House"

Kemo
03-07-2016, 05:47 PM
WWE.com recently interviewed actress Candace Cameron Bure (“Fuller House”) about her training for a wrestling-themed episode of the Netflix ‘Full House’ reboot. In an episode titled “The Legend of El Explosivo,” the cast visits a California-based lucha libre promotion. Without spoiling too much about the episode, Bure’s character DJ gets in the ring and shows off some impressive offensive maneuvers.

Bure is proud that she performed all of the stunts herself and has tremendous respect for what WWE’s Superstars and Divas do in the ring, week in and week out. Bure said,

“Well, no one expected me to actually get in the ring. They had told me about this wrestling episode with the [Fuller] kids and it would be really fun and I said, “Oh, that’s so great!” My real kids love watching it; they think it’s awesome.

The first day in, they brought the stunt doubles and they said we’re just going to watch the stunt doubles. They’re going to work out the wrestling routine, and then they’ll do everything and we’ll just come in and do close-up face shots of me and edit it all together. Well, I watched the stuntwoman do the routine and I just said, “She’s not doing it! I’m doing it. I can do that!”

She mentioned that she and her siblings used to watch WWE all the time as a kid and the “The Legend of El Explosivo” was her favorite episode of the new Fuller House season, which is now streaming on Netflix.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVsoDnp8VM/