PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt Says He Wishes His Match Against Lesnar Was Taking Place At WrestleMania

Kemo
03-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Bray Wyatt spoke with the Philly Voice this week to promote WWE’s upcoming RAW taping from Philly on March 21st. The Eater of Worlds will square off against Brock Lesnar this coming Saturday night at WWE Roadblock, which airs live on the WWE Network.

Bray says he’s very much looking forward to the challenge and he’s been studying Lesnar for quite some time. Every opponent he’s faced has been different, from The Undertaker to John Cena and Chris Jericho. He knows Lesnar is a very dangerous individual – but so is he. He teased that he’s a little sick in the head and defeating Brock Lesnar would immediately shoot him to the top of WWE’s ranks.

Even though he’s happy to finally get a crack at The Beast, he is a bit disappointed their match won’t be taking place at WrestleMania 32. Wyatt said,

“Of course I’d rather do it at WrestleMania. Then again, you don’t know what I’m gonna do at WrestleMania. It’s still an open-ended game for me. Like I said, to beat Brock Lesnar right before WrestleMania, you should be owed some kind of spot, some kind of high place – you know, I view myself as a high place player – I’m a serious player in this game and I intend to keep that.”

Bray Wyatt and his minions do not yet have a match announced for WrestleMania, but it sounds like Bray has something up his sleeve.