PDA

View Full Version : Titus O’Neil Leaving WWE When Contract Expires, Takes Responsibility For Suspension

Kemo
03-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Titus O’Neil is taking responsibility for the incident that led to his 60-day suspension for WWE.

The Prime Time Player made national headlines last month when word got out that he was suspended for horsing around with WWE head honcho Vince McMahon live on RAW. Some publications played the race card. Even his close friend Batista urged Titus to quit WWE over the incident.

During a recent talk with RapZilla.com, Titus explains that he’s never quit anything in his life and accepts the punishment handed down to him.

“Regardless if it was too harsh or overreacting or whatever people have deemed it, it all stems from my mistake. Whether I agree with it or not, I am owning it. I’m doing what I’d normally do in any other situation.”

He also noted that he plans on leaving WWE when his current deal expires. In the meantime, he’s making the best of a bad situation by spending time with friends and family.

Travicity
03-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Never a fan but horrible company