PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Addresses Rumors Of A WrestleMania 32 Appearance

Kemo
03-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Mick Foley says he’s going to try to add to the excitement of WrestleMania this year. In an interview with Sports Illustrated to promote his charity sweepstakes, Foley commented on rumors of an appearance at WrestleMania 32.

“There is a rumor that I will be participating in the show,” Foley said. “I’m not sure how just yet, but I’ll try to add to the excitement of WrestleMania.”

The first-ever WWE Hardcore Champion also revealed his favorite WrestleMania moment, and sang the praises of the late “Macho Man” Randy Savage.

“Savage-Steamboat from WrestleMania III,” Foley answered when asked about his favorite ‘Mania moment. “It had the ability to cast an impression that’s lasted thirty years. I haven’t mentioned Savage much, maybe because he came up in-between the Jimmy Snuka years and the Terry Funk/Bruiser Brody years, but when I entered pro wrestling, Savage was my favorite guy. I was really impressed, not only by his character, but also with his work ethic. I understood even at 19 years old that there was so much more to Savage than the character. He was an extremely hard worker, and I admired that.”

Foley is expected to be on RAW next week and appear on a live WWE Network Stone Cold podcast on the road to WrestleMania. WrestleMania 32 takes place on April 3, 2016, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.