PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Talks About His Win At Roadblock, Lesnar-Wyatt News, NXT Tag Match Priased

Kemo
03-13-2016, 06:53 PM
– Prior to Saturday night’s WWE Roadblock special on the WWE Network, Mark Henry defeated local wrestler Randy Sharp while Goldust defeated The Ascension member Viktor in dark matches. Konnor and Viktor beat down Goldust after their match until R-Truth ran down and made the save.

Destiny star randyReign student of Milanmiracle makes in ring debut for @WWE dark match for #WWERoadblock pic.twitter.com/if4jy6eXNR

— Destiny Wrestling (@DestinyWrestle) March 13, 2016

– The NXT tag title match at Roadblock got a ton of praise on social media last night by fans and several WWE personalities. Performance Center head coach Matt Bloom and WWE producer “Road Dogg” BG James wrote:

So proud of those 2 teams. Perfect example of 5 people, working together for the good of the match. #NXTPROUD #ProudCoach

— Matt Bloom (@NXTMattBloom) March 13, 2016

What a great @WWENXT tag title match on #WWERoadblock BigCassWWE and @WWEAaLLday21 remind me of someone but I can't put my finger on it!

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) March 13, 2016

– As seen at WWE Roadblock, Brock Lesnar faced Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper in a 2-on-1 match, but Wyatt never tagged in and did not have any physical interaction with Lesnar. WWE is still looking to have Lesnar and Wyatt feud after WrestleMania, so its been speculated that WWE is keeping them apart until then.

– WWE published this post-Roadblock interview with Triple H:

l8haujSoBZI

Smartmark
03-13-2016, 07:18 PM
Worried about losing? Pre-determined matches and the biggest ego in wrestling since Hulk Hogan. He could never put anyone over. That dickhead!