PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross On Lack Of Build For WM32 & Fans Rejecting Reigns,Sunny Out Of The Hospital

Kemo
03-14-2016, 06:26 PM
– WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross recently updated the Q&A section of his website, which you can check out at JRsBarBQ.com. Here are some quick highlights from this installment:

Lack Of Build For WrestleMania 32: “It’s Wrestlemania and the stories are yet to be told so I’m reserving judgment until I see the matches. I do feel the card will exceed many fan’s expectations.”

WWE’s Reaction To Fans Rejecting Roman Reigns: “I have no idea what WWE thinks as I’m no longer there. I do think some fans resist Reigns because they feel he’s been force fed to them while others, like me, think he’s been miscast.”

His Thoughts on RAW’s booking: “The bottom line appears to be that Raw is often times over written and talk is at a higher priority than is wrestling or so it seems.

– After spending two weeks in the hospital back in February, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy “Sunny” Sytch just spent another week undergoing medical treatment for infectious colitis and diverticulitis. She tweeted:

Finally out of the hospital for the past week. This time infectious colitis and diverticulitis. Fun stuff

— Tamara Sytch (@WWEHOFerSunny) March 12, 2016

– WWE was selling a unique Brock Lesnar shirt at WWE Roadblock on Saturday night in Toronto. The shirt, which featured The Beast sending a moose to Suplex City, sold out and will probably make for a nice collectors item.