PDA

View Full Version : Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal Announced For WrestleMania

Kemo
03-15-2016, 04:24 AM
Prior to the start of Monday’s RAW, WWE officially announced that WrestleMania 32 will feature the 3rd annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

WWE’s toughest superstars will duke it out in the over-the-top-rope battle royal to determine who goes home with the coveted Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy.

Past winners include Cesaro and Big Show. Who will win this year? We’ll find out on Sunday, August 3rd.

Who will take home the 3rd annual #AndreBattleRoyal trophy on Sunday, April 3 LIVE on @WWENetwork?! #WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/xg6kJFfKMx

— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) March 14, 2016

the madscotsman
03-15-2016, 02:09 PM
Does anybody else think that this is a complete waste of time? It's basically a Smaller Royal Rumble withought the title shot.

Kemo
03-15-2016, 02:13 PM
Does anybody else think that this is a complete waste of time? It's basically a Smaller Royal Rumble withought the title shot.

I rather have an old school gimmick battle royal...

the madscotsman
03-15-2016, 03:09 PM
I rather have an old school gimmick battle royal...

I know. They have all of these people under legends contracts, why don't they use them.

Kemo
03-15-2016, 08:12 PM
I know. They have all of these people under legends contracts, why don't they use them.

It's just so they can sell merchandise.