PDA

View Full Version : Alicia Fox Talks About Her Longevity In WWE, Total Divas & More

Kemo
03-18-2016, 05:03 PM
Alicia Fox recently recently spoke with Scott Fishman of Channel Guide Magazine about Total Divas, her friendship with the Bella Twins, WrestleMania 32 and much more. Here are some highlights:

– She’s been friends with the Bella Twins for about 10 years and feels like they’ve grown up together. With Nikki’s injury and Brie considering retirement so she can start a family with Daniel Bryan, she’s grown even closer to them and has tried to be supportive. “It feels good to go through that with them, because I constantly put myself in their shoes and figure how I would deal with everything. It can be giving advice or just listening to them, I want to be there.”

– Having been with WWE for nearly a decade, Alicia has learned to be versatile and flexible with her character. “You see it in my bookings. I’m a bad guy. I’m a good guy. I’m throwing French fries. Then I’m not. Sometimes I get dizzy, too, but I think being able to help in any fashion is what adds value to the superstars and Divas of WWE. Not having an ego is important.”

– In her time with WWE, she’s seen the Divas Division undergo several incarnations. Not only has she wrestled WWE’s current Divas roster, but she’s also gained experience wrestling with past performers like Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim and Melina.

At this stage in her career, she sees herself as somewhat of a mentor for the younger talent. “That’s what has kind of fueled the fact that I’m so willing to help these new girls get to where they want to go. It’s not so much as me wanting to put myself on the back-burner, but I think it’s important to share my guidance and experience with these girls.”