PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens Hypes WrestleMania, Recalls Being In The Crowd Just 2 Years Ago

Kemo
03-19-2016, 10:02 PM
WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens spoke with the Montreal Gazette to promote WrestleMania 32. Here are some highlights:

– Owens said he’s been a lifelong wrestling fan and always had an affinity for the Intercontinental championship. “When I was a kid, I would have replica belts, the foam belts, and the one that I always liked the most was the Intercontinental title,” he said. “Every time that I would beat my pillow in one of our matches, I would win the Intercontinental title.”

– Even though he does not currently have a match announced for WrestleMania 32, Owens says it’s an incredible feeling going into Mania as Intercontinental Champion. He can’t believe that he was sitting in the crowd for WrestleMania 30 just two years ago and now he’ll be on wrestling’s grandest stage making history. “There’s really no way to put that into words.”

– His recent “KO Mania” slogan is not just a gimmick. He expects to make his mark on April 3rd and leave fans with a lasting memory. Owens said, “I want whatever I do at WrestleMania to be something people talk about at the end of the night.”