PDA

View Full Version : Eric Young & Bobby Roode Comment On Their TNA Departures

Kemo
03-20-2016, 04:58 AM
Former TNA Champions Bobby Roode and Eric Young are both officially gone from TNA after over a decade with the company. TNA issued a statement earlier and now Roode & Young have each broken their silence:

Thank u to everyone who had a part in making the last 12 years of my life unforgettable. On to the next chapter in my life #ItFactor

— Bobby Roode (@REALBobbyRoode) March 20, 2016

fans who have watched and supported anything I have done. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. Let's see what happens next! #thankyou

— Eric Young (@TheEricYoung) March 20, 2016

Amazingly, both men referenced what’s ‘next’ for them without spelling the word ‘n-x-t’. In all seriousness, it’s the end of another era for TNA and both veterans. Young and Roode were synonymous with TNA from the very beginning, dating back to their days as members of Team Canada. They stayed loyal throughout the countless highs and lows, the expansions and the contractions. Neither man will have trouble finding work in the business and TNA will continue chugging along, but it has to be bitter-sweet for all parties involved.

Smartmark
03-20-2016, 05:36 AM
Oook... So The King Of The Mountain Champion and one half of the TNA Tag Team Champions leave the company... WOW. What a way to screw over a company that's slowly dying :(